Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer 2010

I finally got a new car!! It's a Dodge Nitro.. I kinda feel like I betrayed my family by getting a Dodge but I LOVE IT!! Many people know I use to own a Jetta... well it was slowly dying after having it for 6 years. The A/C didn't work, no stereo, it would grind when going into gears, it would cut out and lose power so I'd have to pull over until it decided to go again and many many MANY more things were wrong so Colby and I decided it was time for a new one! It's a funny story how I decided I wanted this little SUV. It was like when I saw my wedding ring for the first time.. I just knew I wanted it! We weren't even looking at cars and we saw one in Cedar but it was lifted and had wheels but the same color as mine and I told Colb that when I get a car I wanted it just like the one we had seen. Well I don't think he thought I was serious until I started pricing them out on KSL and looking at dealers and what not. Well I went up with my parents to my nephew Drey's kindergarten graduation. (we decided not to look up north and that we would look in southern Utah.) I went up to Lehi not expecting to go car shopping at all but I think my dad was a little more excited about a new car then I was (at the time). We pulled into Riverton Chevrolet and there it was right as we pulled in.. and the rest is History :) but we LOOOVE IT! It took Colby a while to warm up to it but now... he always wants to drive so... I think he likes it more then me some days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment