Thursday, May 13, 2010


Okay, Okay so I'm going to start this blogging thing for REAL this time. Hopefully sooner then later I will get it all figured out! I'm slowly learning how to add and take away stuff from my blog so if there is ever a time you get on and there's a HUGE blown up picture of something random... don't panic its just me trying to figure out what the heck is going on!! So here is a picture of my wonderful family! Colby, me and our little princess Andi. Together we make a family and I'm starting to think we are complete with just us :) :) Colby is starting to get so busy with Nocks (for those who don't know what Nocks is; its his archery shop that he owns) Its starting to get into the hunting season.. for most normal people. (our hunting season never ends or begins its a constant thing in our family) but he does love every minute he is in there. I'm staying busy with hair. Of coarse its hit and miss but I'm very grateful for my clients they are the best in the world and they are why I love my job! Andi is gr owning up so fast! And is more high maintenance then EVER!!! She wont eat her dog food.... lovely right?? So I took her to the Dr. and he tells me she has ME trained :( so basically I'm a push over and when she doesn't eat her food I cook her chicken... I can't let my baby starve! So now she is on a very strict diet :( which breaks my heart cause she is so hungry and I know every time she tries to eat her dog food she's gagging deep down. She doesn't even really eat it, she just hides it through out our house. Even though she has all these little quirks she is still the high light of mine and Colb's life. We love her so much and she is the bestest little princess we could have ever asked for!

No comments:

Post a Comment