Friday, September 24, 2010

Baby Batty :)



That's right! We are expecting our little baby on April 12th. We are so thrilled and scared all at the same time! I'm sure everyone feels this way with their first.........right? :) Colby is so cute with the whole thing. Even with all the hormonal changes and getting FAT he is so sweet! He can't wait to be a daddy and is so excited! Andi just knows there is something wrong with her mom. She freaks and gets so scared when I'm constantly running to the bathroom and having awful scary sounds coming out of my mouth. Or just lying helplessly on the couch. She's a trooper though. She is by my side all day (when I'm not working or in between clients) and is by my side all night. She doesn't know whats going on but she knows there's something! I'm excited to have her be a big sister! She's probably not going to like it but that should only last a couple days... or weeks.....we're hoping! :)

6 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY!!!! I can not FREAKIN wait! And Andi can always come to my house if she is feeling blue she will get more attention then she will want at our crazy house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so excited for you and Colby! Make sure you keep us updated. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I hope you don't stay too sick for long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you and Colby!!!!!Congratulations. I loved all the pictures on your blog, fun to see what your up to. Love you all
    Aunt Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't wait to meet her!? Or him! Dallie wants it to be a girl so that they can be BFF's like there daddies! We love you guys I want updates!!

    ReplyDelete