Monday, August 1, 2011

Korver's Blessing

Korver was blessed on June 5, 2011. Not only was he the most handsome little man in a white tux I've ever seen he had a glow about him the whole day. It was a beautiful day and Colby did the most OUTSTANDING blessing I have ever heard. Now I'm not just saying that because he is my husband and he blessed my child (even though that has a pretty big part of it) people from our ward complimented him on it for weeks and weeks and weeks! Colby prepared for Korv's blessing for a long time spiritually and mentally. He was so worried he would miss something or not say what he wanted but the blessing was seriously flawless. I am so blessed to have such an amazing priesthood holder as my husband and I'm so grateful he could bless our son. What an amazing day!




No comments:

Post a Comment