Monday, November 29, 2010

Baby Boy

Well there you have it! We our having a little boy! I knew all along that he was a little man but I am guilty and I was hoping for a little girl. When you don't know for sure what they are you can always hope right...even if you know what they are! But shockingly as bad as I wanted a girl when the ultrasound tech said well you have the legs and then... there is something in between all I could feel was happiness! He's going to be my little man, my buddy, mommy's protector and most of all his daddy's best friend. (weird I can cry over everything! I'm just glad this is a blog so you don't have to sit through the sobs :) ) He is going to have so much fun with his other 2 boy cousins who will be his same age! We have decided to name him Korver Brooks Batty. I know its different but we love it so for all of those who don't like it (especially my in laws) WE DON'T CARE! :) He checked out just as perfect as can be expected and he is still right on track to come April 13th! Because I'm a mama bear ALREADY I'm not going to put his ultrasound picture on here that PROVES he's a boy cause that's personal! :) but in this side profile if you don't believe its a boy there is an extra arrow with no label... and you can guess what that is :) We are so excited to know what he is and to call him by his name and yes we have already gone shopping... maybe a little too much! I'm so excited to have our family even out! Colby and Korver and me and Andi! 2 boys and 2 girls. We are pretty much complete!

3 comments:

  1. Sister, sad that you have someone you love not like the name you picked out. I kinda know how that is. I once had a family member make fun of a name i loved! Can you believe it!? Who would do such a thing...so good for you for not caring and sticking to what you want! I wish I would have been that brave!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still sooo excited for you!!! And I love the name Korver :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I want it noted that I am not the in law who hates it because I love IT and I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete